Contact form is very important for any blog or Website. By contact form users can send there Feedback or Suggestion. Today i am going to tell you how to add Contact form to your blogger blog. I have already told you about how to add create contact form using Google Docs. By Google Docs you can create your contact form manually but you cannot add Apache Verification in contact form. You know Apache is very important. So Here i will tell you a site and the procedure by which you can add contact us form or Email Me form Easily. There have Many other site who are offering Free contact forms. But emainmeform.com is one of the best. So i am telling you step by step procedure. Follow the Steps if you want to do this.
1. Open http://www.emailmeform.com/
2. Sign up to create an account. Fill up the Sign up form. After submitting the form a verification link will be send to your Email Account. Just click the link to active your Account. And then log in.
3. After log in click +Add Form
4. You can see two options. list of pre-made forms and create my own form. Choose 2nd option, create my own form.
5. Set up you Form. Add the Fields you want and Set up your Form Fields. You can add Name, Address, Email, Web Site, Phone Etc. You can also add Paragraph Text, Checkbox, Dropdown, Multiple Choice and many more Fields.
6. After all setting up click Save Form.
7. Go to your Form Manager.
8. Click Code to get the code of your Form.
Now you have to add the code to your blogger.
10. Open your Blogger Account and Open your Blog Dashboard.
11. Click Pages and add a new Black Page.
11. Page Editor Will be opened. Click HTML.
12. Give Contact Us in Page title and Paste those code in the page page body.
13. Click Publish.
You are Done! Contact Form will be added to your blogger blog. Users can send their Feedback or Suggestion about your blog. Their Details and Feedback will be send to your Email Account. You can see them from your Email account.