By Adding Polls in your blog or Website you can improve the view of your site. Because Polls or Votes is the most interesting things. You can Get the Feedback of your blog Visitors. You can get the Feedback by adding Contact or Feedback page also, But Poll is one of the Best way. You can poll about your blog such as “Do you like this Blog!”, So you can know the Opinion of your blog visitor. You know that Giving Feedback in Poll is easier than commenting. So I am Going to tell you how to add Poll in your blogger blog. You can add poll to your blog sidebar and also to your blog posts and pages. But In this Tutorial I will tell about adding poll to blog sidebar.
There have many ways but i am telling you about two ways.
Way 1 – Add Poll Element from Blogger Gadget Box.
1. Open your blogger Account and Open Blog Dashboard.
2. Click Layout.
3. Click Add a Gadget.
4. Add Poll from the Gadget Box..
5. Set the Question, Answers Options, Poll closing date and time etc.
6. Click Save.
You are Done! A poll will be added to your blogger blog.
Way 2 – Add Poll Using Poll Creator
2. Log in to this website. If you do not have an account then sign up to create and account.
3. Create your Poll Topic, Answers Etc.
4. Click Save Widget.
5. Click Get Widget.
6. You can see the Embed code of this Poll Widget. Just Copy the Code.
Now you have to add the code to your blogger.
7. Open your blogger account and Open your blog Dashboard.
8. Click Layout.
9. Click Add a Gadget.
11. Paste Those code in content Section.
12. Click Save.
Your Created Poll will be Added to your Blogger Blog.
In my next article i am going to tell you how to add Polls to your Blogger Blog Posts and Pages.