You may have two Gmail account or more. You can Import all your contacts from one Gmail account to another. Sometime you may need to switch your primary account or you may need to delete your account. So Every contacts will be lost. So you can Transfer your all contacts from old account to new account.
This is very easy Process. You have to just Export contacts from One account and have to Import to Another. So If you want to do this then follow the steps. Let consider two account as 1 and 2.
1. Open your 1 G-mail account.
2. Click Gmail from Upper side of COMPOSE. And Click “Contacts”
3. Click More and Click Export…
4. Now Click Export.
5. Save the CSV file into your Computer.
(You have Downloaded your 1 Gmail account contacts to your computer. Now you have to import contacts to your 2 Gmail account)
6. Now Log in your 2 Gmail account.
7. Repeat the 2 step.
8. Now Click More and Click “Import…”
9. Browse and import that CSV File from your computer. And Click Import.
You are Done! The Contacts should be imported from 1 Gmail Account to 2 Gmail Account.