Twitter is one of the best platform for promoting anything. We are Posting some or lots of Tweets a day. We can Tweet about anything. Twitter has become the most important way to share any content. We can Post anything on twitter such as gossips, Blog links, Important news. But adding a image with your tweets will be more interesting. We can Directly promote our contents by adding a pictures. Twitter does have this facility in-build. You can add any picture in normal way. You can also use a third party application to do this. So I am going to tell about the two ways about how to add Pictures or Videos on Twitter Tweets. There have many Websites who are providing this facility. Later I will tell about other providers also. But in this Tutorial I am telling about Twitpic. This is one of the best site who are providing this type of facility. And it is Free Service.
You can follow the two Processes….
Process 1 :
1. Log into your Twitter Account.
2. Below the Tweet Composer You can see a Camera Icon.
3. Click the Icon.
4. Select the picture from your computer and you can Write some words and post the tweet.
Process 2 :
This is the Third party Website Which allow you to post any Picture or videos. In this Process you can post Video also.
1. Open http://twitpic.com/ in your Browser.
2. Create your account there. You can connect your Twitpic account by authorizing with your Twitter Account.
3. Then Click Upload Photo or Video.
You can Upload GIF, JPG, PNG that can be Up to 10MB of size and You and also upload Videos up to 3:00 in length.
4. Add any Caption if you want.
5. Click Upload.
Ok….The picture or Video will be Posted to your Twitter Tweets.